2017 Performers & Entertainers Directory and Showcase
CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION
The Florida Library Association will host its Eighth Annual Performers Showcase during the FLA Conference in Orlando, May 10-12, 2017. The Performers Showcase provides a forum for performers, entertainers and educational speakers to demonstrate their talents to library managers and staff serving children and all ages of the public who are looking for quality programming. We will also be publishing our annual Florida Library Association Performers & Entertainers Directory. To see the 2016 directory, click here.
FLA and the Performers Showcase Committee invite you to submit an application and to participate in this well-attended conference event. Deadline for submission is Friday, March 3, 2017.
You can participate in several ways:
1. Florida Library Association Performers & Entertainers Online Directory- Get in front of public librarians from across Florida by advertising in the FLA Performers and Entertainers Online Directory. Include a logo or picture along with contact information and your website for this interactive site. At only $35, it's a steal!
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- High resolution logo or picture (.jpeg or .png)
- Company name
- Target Audience
- 1 phone number
- 1 sentence description (FLA reserves the right to edit due to length and content)
*Payment must be received before you will be added to the directory.
2. FLA Website - Annual Conference Event Page - This is the "go to" page on the FLA Website for anything to do with the Conference - information on breakout sessions, hotel registrations and more. Prior to the Conference, this is a high traffic page. Here are advertising options:
3-month ad & link to the Web site:
6-month ad & link to the Web site:
3. Performers Showcase tables - Network with Florida librarians at an exhibit table before, during and after the Performers Showcase. Tables will be the standard 6ft. in size. If you wish to double your space, you are welcome to purchase another table. Cost: $75.00
4. Performers Showcase - FLA and the Performers Showcase Committee invite you to submit an application to participate in the Eighth Annual highly anticipated FLA Performers' Showcase. Performers who are selected for the Showcase receive a 10-minute timeslot on stage to present a preview of your routine. Selected performers will also receive a table for their display.
Registration fee: $100.00 payable when you receive notice of acceptance (if chosen to perform in the Showcase.) Do not send payment at the time of application. A form will be made available when we start the acceptance process. Applicants will be informed by March 21, 2017 regarding whether their application to perform is accepted. The fee includes: a 10-minute time slot on stage and a table for your display materials which you can use as a meeting spot to chat with conference attendees throughout the day.
Performing in the showcase is a competitive process. Presenters not selected to perform this year will be offered a table at the venue for $75. Selected performers will also receive a table for their display.
Showcase Date: May 11, 2017, 10:30am- 12pm- Children's Performers
1:00pm-2:30 pm- All Ages Performers
Showcase Location: Caribe Royale Conference Center, Orlando, Florida
The deadline to fill out the application is March 3, 2017. Submissions received after that date will not be considered. The Conference Planning Committee hopes you will take advantage of this exciting opportunity to advertise to libraries throughout the state of Florida.
For Additional Information
Please contact Jonathan Dolce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Conference Highlights to learn more about our event and Caribe Royale Conference Center for information on the Conference hotel.