One Book, One State Information
The Dragonfly Effect: Quick, Effective, and Powerful Ways To Use Social Media to Drive Social Change by Jennifer Aaker and Andy Smith, Jossey-Bass (2010), ISBN: 0470614153.
- Sign-up to host a discussion
- Download promotional flyer for use by host sites (pdf)
- Discussion Questions (pdf)
- Dragonfly Workbook (pdf)
- Follow up (post discussion) survey link
- For questions contact Jaime Goldman - email
nsu.nova.edu - phone
"What fun to have our own book discussion. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to talking with other library employees about how libraries can truly harness the power of social media."
Barbara J. Stites, President
Florida Library Association