The Florida Library Association is a statewide organization that promotes excellence in Florida libraries by advocating strongly for libraries and providing high quality professional and leadership development for a diverse community of library staff, volunteers, and supporters.
- Executive Director Search - The Florida Library Association seeks a dynamic, experienced individual to lead FLA and manage our office in Tallahassee. CLICK HERE for details.
- 2017 Call for Proposals: Lightning Rounds. For guidelines and application, CLICK HERE. Submission Deadline: Thursday, February 16th, 2017.
- Join us for 2017 Library Day! For more information, free registration and hotel information, CLICK HERE. The deadline to register is February 22nd, 2017.
- The 2017 FLA Awards Information and Nomination Form are Now Available. CLICK HERE to view. The deadline for submitting the nomination form and all supporting documentation is March 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m
- The 2017 FLA Legislative Platform is Now Available. CLICK HERE to view
2017 Annual Conference
For all things conference, please click on the icon belowExhibitor Registration~ Now OpenAttendee Registration~ Now Open
THANK YOU currently confirmed sponsors and exhibitors (as of 1/19):
AWE Learning; BELFOR Property Restoration; Bits N Pieces Puppet Theatre; ByWater Solutions; Brainfuse; Burrow Library Services; Children's Plus, Inc.; Comprise Technology; DLSG at Image Access; EASON ASSOCIATES; EBSCO Information Services; Enovative Technologies; EnvisionWare; FACRL; Gale, a Cengage Company; Ingram Content Group; Magazine Subscription Service Agency; Mergent, Inc.; Midwest Tape; NEFLIN; PLAN; Tampa Bay Library Consortium, Inc.; TLC-The Library Corporation; Recorded Books; R. George & Assoc., Inc.; SEFLIN; SWFLN; Wiley; Wolters Kluwer Health / Ovid