The Florida Library Association is a statewide organization that promotes excellence in Florida libraries by advocating strongly for libraries and providing high quality professional and leadership development for a diverse community of library staff, volunteers, and supporters.
- We need your help!! Conversations that Matter: Crowdsourcing for Topics. Deadline is End Of Business on Friday, April 21st.For more information, CLICK HERE.
- FLA Webinar, Friday, April 28th from 1pm - 2pm: Information Literacy Assessment & Advocacy Project (ILAAP). For more information, CLICK HERE.
- FLA CE Events Webinar, Thursday, April 27th from 12pm - 1pm: Collaboration = High School Media Specialists and College Librarians Working Together. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- CALL TO ACTION: To ALL Library Supporters!
- FLA Letter to Florida Congressional Representatives regarding IMLS/LSTA elimination for 2018
- FLA President Elana Karshmer's response to proposed IMLS elimination for 2018
- 2017 Call for Conference Volunteers! Sign up to help at the Registration Desk, as a Room Monitor, at the Silent Auction...and more!
2017 Annual Conference
For all things conference, please click on the icon belowExhibitor Registration~ Now Open, Early Bird registration ends March 24th Attendee Registration~ Now Open, Early Bird registration ends April 10th
THANK YOU currently confirmed sponsors and exhibitors (as of 4/3):
AtoZdatabases.com; AWE Learning; Baker & Taylor; BELFOR Property Restoration; BiblioCommons; Bibliotheca; Bits N Pieces Puppet Theatre; BOOKBINS; Brainfuse; Brodart Co.; Burrow Library Services; ByWater Solutions; Children's Plus, Inc.; Comprise Technology; Creative Arts Unlimited, Inc.; Demco Software; DLSG at Image Access; Eason Associates; EBSCO Information Services; Emerald Publishing; Enovative Technologies; EnvisionWare; FACRL; FLD Solutions; Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative; Florida Department of State/Division of Library and Information Services; FSU; Gale, a Cengage Company; Harvard Jolly Architecture; HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY COOPERATIVE; Image One Corporation; Ingram Content Group; Innovative; JanWay; Learning Wizard LLC; Library Interiors of Florida, Inc.; Lyngsoe Systems; LYRASIS; Magazine Subscription Service Agency; Mergent, Inc.; Metalpox Corporation - Library Shelving; Midwest Tape; Murphy Security Solutions; Mystery Writers; Northeast Florida Library Information Network; OCLC; Panhandle Library Access Network; Playaway Pre-Loaded Products by Findaway; Rainbow Book Company; Recorded Books; ReferenceUSA; R. George & Assoc., Inc.; Ristech Company Inc.; SAGE Publishing; Showcases; Southeast Florida Library Information Network; Source Interiors; Springer Nature; Sprint powered by Wireless Business Consultants; Taylor and Francis; Tampa Bay Library Consortium, Inc.; TLC-The Library Corporation; Transparent Language, Inc.; Tech Logic; T-Mobile; Today's Business Solutions, Inc.; U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services; USF; Video Resources Software; Wiley; Wolters Kluwer Health / Ovid; World Book, Inc.
Attention: Please beware of housing pirate -- Exhibition Hotel Management -- calling and falsely representing FLA regarding the hotel room block. Please do not respond to their call from this number 888-511-7396. You should initiate your own room reservations. See our hotel room webpage for more information at http://www.flalib.org/2017-conference-hotel.